Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The Year Begins

There are many thoughts on my mind as the year 2007 begins. It's January 2nd. 9:33 am. My children are still sleeping in various positions on the couch and in the Lazy Boy. Report cards and mid year Kindergarten testing are looming. Saddam Hussein is dead. The war lingers on....and that bothers me tremendously. 'Super Nanny' was good last night. So glad I don't have twins. The Red Wings are winning. Hope my sister and her family make it home safely from their Disney World vacation. Wish we could have gone with them. Will they be able to get me some more Mr. Potato Head stuff from Down Town Disney. Time to take the dog out. Wonder where Maura Tierney spent the holidays. Is there any money in my checking account. What cereal shall we have for......lunch. Will I be able to get my new DVD recorder working at last. Has anyone reviewed my posted fanfictions today. How many loads of laundry will I have to do. Back to school tomorrow. Sigh. Petty and important stuff from my world to yours. Happy New Year.

No comments: