Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Concert

Because of a scheduled soccer tournament, we were unable to attend the rescheduled concert at Pine Knob with Steven Curtis Chapman and Michael W. Smith. I cashed in the tickets and sent the money to Shaohannah's Hope - the foundation for adoption established and run by the Chapman family. Steven and Caleb Chapman appeared on The Early Show last week. Beautifully done segment that included the new version of his hit, 'Cinderella.' Kind of ironic because this song was the only one that Nina really, really wanted to hear him sing. Here is a link to a video.....
The Early Show with SCC and crew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just wept BUCKETS over that. I tried to tell my husband about it and my daughter saw me crying, and I had to go into another room. Man.....

Robin said...

Hi Lynda,

I didn't realize you were Darcy's sister!!! I love Darcy. So glad to know who you are, crazy me just didn't make the connection. Thanks for the tips. I will definitely check out her website.

I loved your post on "A question about love" I've done this parenting thing both ways and the love for my children all comes from the same place, my heart, no matter how they came into my life. So funny how some people just don't get it......

We must keep in touch now that I know who you are!!! Gotta run and get Land ready for school.

Talk to you soon,
Robin

I tried to email you but it wouldn't send.