Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Plan

We haven't seen them in 14 months. My folks were going to be at her house from Florida for the 4th of July. The plan was that I would drive down with the kiddos on the Monday after for a few days. We decided to surprise them and drive down on Sunday instead. We left in the morning around 7:30ish. I called my Mom once when we were in southern Ohip and was told to bring some games 'tomorrow.' Hee. I called my sister when we were an hour away from her house and told her about the discussion we were having about the correct exit we needed to take. Hee. All the way down we were trying to come up with a funny way to surprise them. Well, around 9:30 pm, my kiddos stood at my sister's door in South Carolina with their arms full of the Girl Scout cookies that were ordered last winter and.....

No comments: